Thursday, December 22, 2016

Secret Santa and Party

Rachel we miss you--come back to us! We heard that you and Ashlee went to Beverly Hills. Wow, that's pretty classy. Anyway,  hope you guys are back tomorrow for our Secret Santa and Treats! Remember to bring games, cards and even puzzles if you wish tomorrow. If you're interested in playing chess, just remind me beforehand to grab a couple of chessboards from the library. Have a great evening and I will see you tomorrow morning, don't forget to be nice to each other and pay it forward. And let's pray for a Christmas miracle and make a special wish to see both Rachel and Ashlee on the last day of school before the Holiday Break.





48 comments:

  1. finally the last day is tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait until tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. No school for 2 weeks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie. World!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Dance to music)💩💩💩

    ReplyDelete
  6. 😔😔😭🦄🍪🤣💩😇😀😀😔😔😔🤣🤣🦄🍪💩🤡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, I'm going out so you won't expect to see me on the blog a few minutes or hours later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodbye and yay! It's almost Christmas break!😄💯

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr.Singh can I bring a bottle of ice tea and cups tomorrow instead of juice boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somebody in the other class said we're dancing to I'm a little teapot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I'm little teapot short and stout here is my handle here is my spout when I
      get all steamed up her me spout tip me over and pour me out.

      LOL
      :)

      Delete
  12. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    (⌐■_■)
    ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachel said she's coming tomorrow
    Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel is finally coming back after her long hiatus of shopping? Wow it's a Christmas miracle!!! Long live the queen!

      Delete
  14. Mr.Singh I just noticed that the type of chocolate I brought had nuts in there. What do I do?
    > <
    ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have any other chocolate?

      Delete
    2. That's okay Michelle. Don't bring it. I'm sure we'll survive.

      Delete
  15. is it okay if I get the small chocolate bars?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got a giant party size cheetos bag

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm back from my trip to downtown Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopefully I won't celebrate too early...so I won't celebrate just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhahahahaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete