Thursday, December 15, 2016

All book reviews should be in by now

All book reviews should be in by now. I intend to mark them later.
We finishing up literature circles next week. Make sure you are on par with the rest of us and have it completed on the 22nd of December.

Everyone should have researched the word: thesis. If you haven't do it for homework.  Start thinking about Task two in literature circle culminating task. Think of a question you asked during your facilitation or a general question you asked at some point in a literature circle group meeting.  You're going to take that question and expand on it. We'll talk more about that tomorrow. Do not ask me any questions about the culminating task this evening--we will talk about it tomorrow.

Anyway bundle up and stay warm. If you haven't brought in any canned goods--tomorrow would be a great time to start. Have a toasty evening and don't forget to pay it forward.


56 comments:

  1. Didn't you said Mr. Singh it w=had to be done on the December 21? the literature circles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted it completed more quickly so you cab work on the final assessment phase

      Delete
  2. second
    it's freezing cold outside

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( we start dance next week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm literally sitting by my fireplace right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to shovel snow. To me, the air is fresher in winter and I like to be outside. Shoveling also exercises your body during the time of year you want to be inside. Keep shoveling guys. It's good for you in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there's me...never shovels snow...or does any choirs :D
    I'm lazy in a way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yet you are still able to comment at 12 am

      Delete
    2. Oooooooohhhhhhhh. Burn.

      Delete
    3. I don't have any chores to do either.

      Delete
  7. Traffic, so much traffic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My usual 20 minute drive was 45 minutes

      Delete
    2. drive to where?

      Delete
  8. Found this video on thesis. watch it if you like. I found it helpful.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzuAMVmIZ8

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, I don't know how you can like shoveling snow but i had to cover my whole face with a hat, my hoodie, and a scarf just to shovel the snow...-_-
    Also Mr.Singh don't forget to buy a sharpener! bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, unlike Isabelle I decided to go straight home and avoid traffic and sharpeners.

      Delete
  10. milk is good 4 ur healf

    ReplyDelete
  11. but too much milk can cause you to be overweight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think anything besides specific vegetables, if overly consumed can cause weight gain.

      Delete
  12. what about chocolate milk?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. I only like chocolate milk when eating burgers.

      Delete
    2. I see bye gn😂🙃😆😇🤓🤑😘😃😃😚

      Delete
  14. I don't get what thesis means

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please explain tommorow plaese

    ReplyDelete
  16. plz continue to bring in cans people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really don't wanna dance 4 the other class

      Delete
    2. tbh I dislike dancing more than i dislike chicken

      Delete
    3. and I really dislike chicken

      Delete
  17. Goodnight everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would say last comment, but I know I'll get beaten so...whatever.

    ReplyDelete