Saturday, February 18, 2017

Riddle Me This..





Here is a riddle. I await your response. 


I was there when dinosaurs ruled this world. They were big, bold and terrifying. I was there when kings and queens dominated the lands. Each fought with a particular brand of justice. I was there when the wheel was built and the first language ever was spoken. I have seen glaciers melt to water and have felt the sun strong on my back. I was there when farming yielded to the industrial revolution, a new type of thing was created: machines. I was there when Lincoln was assassinated. I was there to observe the coming of a new dawn: World War I. I was also there to observe World War II. I was there when the first car sloppily trudged unevenly down dirt roads. I was there to witness the horrific atrocities and the greatest achievements of this world and all possible worlds held in this universe and all others before and after it.

Who or What am I?




74 comments:

  1. A horse? Read the question carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know?
      Maybe because time has existed far, far longer than we have.

      Delete
  3. The clouds?
    The sky?
    Mother Nature?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inner magi nations of my mind are an enigma

    -Patrick Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clouds? The sea? Gaea, Mother Earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's Gaea, the Goddess of the Earth or maybe her children, the Titans?

      Delete
    2. Great guess. I like these reponses!

      Delete
    3. Or maybe the clouds? Cause they see everything from the sky and when you said it felt the sun shining strong on it's back, so it has to be a cloud, right? Or maybe the gods?

      Delete
  6. oooooooooooh the earth! the planet itself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Yunji you have it! But so does, Kenny and Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, now I feel like some people just checks the blog every few minutes to be first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should check in more often Michelle. So you don't miss anything.

      Delete
  9. It's not a horse.
    It has got to be cow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brain has been repaired from yesterday's incident.
    Look at yesterday's blog post to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it and commented on it and I am glad it is repaired :)

      Delete
  11. Wow, I was going to comment time😓
    Oh well,there's always next time. I was too busy trying not to fall on moguls, every time I went over😇, i fell👿

    ReplyDelete
  12. David did you win the chess tournament

    ReplyDelete
  13. second comment today

    ReplyDelete
  14. One does not simply eat one Tic-Tac.



    One does not simply resist bacon.



    One does not simply stop playing Pokémon go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY PASS GANDALF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stop with the memes

      Delete
    2. One does not simply tell Kenny to stop with the memes

      Delete
  16. One does not simply become an otoku just by watching Naruto and One Piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One does not simply eat 1 tic-tac.


      This is the most true one that I've heard/

      Delete
  17. I'm going to the auto show tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!
    Chaos, the creator of everything
    P

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi I am watching the NBA all stars tip off and the game

    ReplyDelete
  20. GN everyone.


    Last comment maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. one does not simply eat one fonzies
    Leo Valdez

    ReplyDelete