Thursday, February 2, 2017

3-Day Weekend!!!

Enjoy your day tomorrow. If I had a free day I would do everything I need to do like, homework, choirs, and everything else I normally do on the weekend.  Therefore, freeing up your schedule will give you Saturday completely free to do whatever you want with all that free time.  To me, this sounds logical. Anyway, I hope you have a productive weekend and still build in that fun component. Don't forget to pay it forward--someone might really benefit from that as a result.

Homework: Health 2 paragraph assignment
Homework: Language--Narrative writing, everything leading up to the First Draft
Homework: every other teacher that has assigned you extra work

In other news, Rachel has made a time-turner. She has successfully used it to go 1 minute back in time. WOW! Truly amazing. She has also moved the time machine from her room into the basement. We are thinking of moving it into a military vehicle and then somehow lifting it above the CN Tower.







55 comments:

  1. HARRY POTTERHARRY POTTERHARRY POTTERHARRY POTTERHARRY POTTERHARRY POTTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY 3-DAY WEEKEND @(^O^)@

    ReplyDelete
  3. to my art group, i want to change gears and go with stop motion and lego. if you agree or disagree, please say so below

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welp, your art group isn't responding

      Delete
  4. hi from 5:30 to 6:30 I was wrestling with the younger kids #I have never been so tired in my life.

    6:30 to 7:30 I wrestled with kids my age.

    7:30 to 8:30 I had family over

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok to what? The blog post? Other's comments?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am late once again.
    I was trying to keep up with my crew's standard while doing my homework as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. last comment good night

    ReplyDelete
  8. rip fro, he/she? stopped checking the blog. I'M BACKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Singh for health do we summarize the whole page or just the paragraph on cause of substance use and abuse?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You summarize of whatever you read into one paragraph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so the whole unit of drug abuse?

      Delete
    2. No. Just any article from media smarts relating to media. You will read a couple of paragraphs on the topic. You will then write one paragraph of what you've read. You are summing up the main ideas. The next paragraph you will write are your thoughts and feelings about the article.

      Delete
    3. Just choose one article from media smarts

      Delete
  11. Came back from skiing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. 9 hours...I would be totally exhausted. Awesome resilience Florence!

      Delete
  13. Do you know if there is a new fairytail chapter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't watch the anime so I guess I won't respond.

      Delete
  14. Goodnight everyone




    I am totally not late today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Modes in theory are confusing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Everyone: I hope you're having an awesome weekend. I feel a little under the weather today, but I've managed to be productive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very happy because ski day on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete