Monday, May 22, 2017

PSA on Tuesday (If you want to bring in Ipad/Laptop)

PSA
Here's some info to get you started: Have fun with this--




Scour the net and do some of your own research. There are many examples on Youtube. 
I will either post your groups on the blog or inform you in class.

P.S. I have no idea of why the blog switches colours so drastically and suddenly. Annoying!

Groups

Makayla
Annabelle
Linda
Kenny
James

Issa
Karrie
Ryan L
Rebecca
Anthony

Florence
Mathian
Sami
Rachel

Ryan
Lucas
Sonia
Michelle

David
Roy
Yunji
Isabelle
Mary


34 comments:

  1. wait isabelle already said that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is going to be really fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and purple is back!😲

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing is I never new that there was a new blog because why iPad was still at the last time I signed in and that was on the last blog. 😢😭😥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm back from Ottawa!
    I couldn't sign in in the hotel because only one device per room was allowed to connect to the WiFi.
    I took a bunch of pictures the first day but today, most of the flowers had been pounded by the heavy rain yesterday night.
    I also played games at the Internet cafe that my cousin owned. :)
    I actually have two cousins that live in Ottawa.

    Anyone else hear the fireworks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're making commercials? OK, I'm cool with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodbye. Mathian's coming back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm back, but i'm not back because I had an allergic reaction and had to go to the doctor

      Delete
  8. last comment btw I like the groups you chose Mr. Singh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay,I can finally sign into my school account. Well, I guess I'll work on it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only started my work at 9:30 today from 1-5 I was researching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't do my journal because i didn't have time after the first 2 days. I got back to the hotel every night at around 10 local time and had to go to bed so i'm working on my journal right now. sorry i couldn't do it, but i didn't have time to.

    ReplyDelete