Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hello

We might be doing high jump tomorrow with Mr. Rooke; however, he only agreed to do it if it rains. The forecast predicts all day rain--so let's hope.

Nothing Due on my end. We start Health soon. Have a great evening and try to get outside--it's not too bad now. By the way,  it was good to see everyone so attentive as you collaborated with your Stop Motion Animation sets.

OUR BOY, Anthony came across this link for STOP MOTION ANIMATION: IT'S WORTH A WATCH.  Awesome pointers. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfg9j7ppoaw&app=desktop





34 comments:

  1. Mr. Rookie is teaching us gym 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Just shut it down and restart it--that generally works for me.

      Delete
  3. What are we doing for health?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of health or dpa, we could possibly be doing T&F

      Delete
    2. Yes we will. Health will be taught during our literacy block.

      Delete
  4. I don't want it to rain but I want to do high jump... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize that athlete. However, his name isn't coming into my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derek Drouin. 2016 Olympic high jump champ

      Delete
    2. aw I was going to say that :((

      Delete
  6. Mr Singh I found a good video on lego stop animation: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfg9j7ppoaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony this is AWESOME!!! THANKS. Remind me to create a link for it on the next blog.

      Delete
  7. meow meow im a cow i said meow meow im ca.ow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing Michelle...i have no idea of what that means. Is this how the kids talk these days? Is this slang?

    ReplyDelete