Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Volleyball

What a great volleyball scrimmage you guys played. For our very first scrimmage you guys did very well. I suggest you check out great volleyball plays on Youtube. Continue to practice volleyball but not in your house/bedroom. Anyway, if you want to continue your book review at home, that's okay with me. I want it completed in class by tomorrow. Once again, I expect to see all of you at the interviews.

Extra Special Thanks to Florence, Rebecca, Rachel, Linda, Sonia, Annabelle and of course Kenny.  Don't forget to Visit Florence's blog for alien meat. RIP multiverse Ken (s)

45 comments:

  1. kenny work on the book review tats says partners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work on my facilitator's assignment first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, I couldn't come first fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww :( I wish I could've played with you guys today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florence will you work on the book review now?

    Can Rebecca work on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book review is due end of period tomorrow. Don't stress over it too much.

      Delete
  6. Mr. Singh can we do Capture the flag or go out for a walk for DPA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mathian or James. I'm not sure which one is leading tomorrow's DPA.

      Delete
  7. James has the DPA day!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pizza lunch tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure who's doing DPA tomorrow. James and I could think of something together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the hulk looks like he could pop the volleyball in one hit :I

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe after parents interview

    ReplyDelete
  13. No post? oh well. I guess the parent teacher interview and things got in the way

    ReplyDelete
  14. a=1 b=2 c=3 d=4 e=5 f=6 g=7 h=8 I=9 j=10 k=11 l=12 m=13 n=14 o=15 p=16 q=17 r=18 s=19 t=20 u=21 v=22 w=23 x=24 y=25 z=26

    decode this: [7 15 15 4] [12 21 3 11] [23 9 20 8] [9 14 20 5 18 22 9 5 23]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wasn't there for gym.

    ReplyDelete