Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mild Reflection

I had to fill in for Mr. Rooke's last period math class, today.  I was indeed transported back in time. And I remember being upstairs with you guys and having a cool time when you guys were in grade 6.  As I was remembering this, the memories seemed like it was just yesterday, but in reality, it was really about 4/6 months ago. I think it's funny how our minds remember things like it was yesterday, but in reality, so many months or years have gone by.  Anyway, have a wonderful afternoon and a great evening and don't forget to pay it forward.

46 comments:

  1. Yes! I am finally the first one to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does Ok mean? Florence, Roy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that you teached mr.rookes class???!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I think about it, grade 6 wasn't that bad....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did anyone else like grade 6? Maybe it's just me.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED GRADE 6!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost forgot. For people who didn't see yesterdays blog, I changed my name. R.I.P Mathian. (just on our blog unless I change it back)

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't get too excited about me being dead because i'm not

    ReplyDelete
  9. you want me to be dead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. no im not a murderer

    ReplyDelete
  11. After a couple hours, all these comments flood in. There are the ones with profanity, the ones that are normal and finally the ones that are just...well...random.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok










    -totally not Isabelle












    -jk I'm actually Isabelle





    -or am I?

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes i remember stuff like it was yesterday too. though, most of the time i forget alot of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  14. our class is just strange

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the strangest blog ever...........well I'm going to go crash some player's connection in Prodigy now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is one weird chat you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is one weird chat you guys.

    ReplyDelete