Friday, September 9, 2016

So Proud!

Guys, I really appreciate how you've been so enthused to try different things this week. I realize it's just the first week, however, I feel like we've been a strong and connected class for months. I liked how you collaborated today in your groups to develop a variation of comprehension strategies. Also, I liked how everyone was so focused on our Prediction worksheet #1. Remember Prediction worksheet #2 is due Monday. I have given you a choice to do it online or to submit a hard copy: the choice is yours. On the weekend attempt an hour of reading. It's not that far fetched if you break it down into half-hour segments each day.  Enjoy the weekend! Get out there and do something fun and meaningful--you may not know it now but these moments in your young life are truly remarkable and lasting. See you Monday morning!

8 comments: